High Blue Wellness Center Membership
Current members who would like to make changes to their household information can download a Membership Change Form and fax, mail or drop it by the Wellness Center. Changes can include bank account information, adding/deleting household members and cancellations. Cancellations require a 30-day written notice of cancellation along with the Change Form.
These are exciting times at the High Blue Wellness Center and we hope that you
will chose to be a part of this extraordinary growth that is redefining our
community center. We have expanded our offerings with the most modern
fitness equipment, introduced the Smart Key Wellness Program and are staffed
with a team who is ready to serve your health and wellness needs.
The addition of an $8.5 million indoor aquatic center makes this one of the best in the area. With the recent expansion and the addition of the aquatic center, we have developed new directions for our membership opportunities. We have looked at other centers in the area to help develop the best membership plan for our community.
When you join the High Blue Wellness Center, you will find that membership has its privileges. Here's what membership gets you:
- Use of the six-lane competition pool
- Use of the zero-entry recreation pool, lazy river and two recreation slides
- Use of all fitness equipment-cardio and strength
- Use of the 1/12-mile indoor track
- Use of the gymnasium for volleyball and basketball
- Free participation in all aerobics classes, including water aerobics
- Reduced Kids Corner fee while you workout
- Exclusive participation in fitness programs
For membership policies click here.