Take a look at all of our current schedules..
All aerobics classes listed below are included with your membership. Classes are held in the Aerobic Room or multipurpose rooms. Ask front desk staff if you have questions as to where a class is being held. Please be aware that classes with low attendance may be taken off the schedule at anytime!
Due to safety precautions, we ask that strollers and kids under 8 years of age remain outside of the aerobic classrooms.
- Body Attack-Hit the abs, hips, gluts and thighs, arms shoulders, back. No muscle will be neglected, always different and never boring.
- Body Step-Increase your coordination, brain function and overall body strength. SWEAT, STRENGTHEN & THRIVE
- Basic Yoga-Great class to jump into to get your flow on and learn the basics of YOGA!
- Body Fusion-A fusion of cardio and strength training intervals to work all the muscles in your body.
- Cardio Beats-energetic mid impact class combines dance and athletic moves. All fitness levels. Layered so you get the moves and control the intensity. TONING add weights to make a complete workout!
- Chair Yoga-yoga made simple in a chair. Challenging flow stretch and strengthen with gentle yoga.
- Core Strength-moves based on Pilate method. Your entire core will fill it, with small weights used and a ball.
- Deep Stretch Yoga-The name says it all, at the end of your week, let's stretch it deep!
- Forever Fit- Lower impact but harder than Silver Sneaker format. Level 1 is easier than Level 2, which is a little amped up with line dancing thrown in.
- MuscleWorx-Weights, bands, & bars are used to build muscle and strength to raise metabolism and give you that toned body you are looking for!
- Pilates-A total body conditioning exercise method combining flexibility and strength, improving balance and posture.
- Movement-Let's get our moves in. Basic fitness moves to get 3000-5000 steps in at the beginning & end of the day!
- Pilates Mashup- Blend of yoga & pilates. You'll improve core strength & flexibility at the same time!
- Power Yoga- Bursts of aerobic activity with traditional strength & flexibility poses.
- Refit and Tone-using various elements of fitness, cardio dance and fun music ending with a toning session for your entire body!
- Rise & Shine Yoga-Wake up and get your day going with a nice stretch. Let’s get our stretch on and get your day started right!
- Shine-Join us for Recess-this brings elements of Jazz, Hip-Hop & Ballet. Cardio, Balance, Endurance & Agility. Let’s SHINE!
- Shred Full Body- this class will leave your muscles screaming! Heavy weights used! Shred your body to the next level!
- Shred legs-focus will be on legs with a blend of cardio and core.
- Shred Arms-focus will be on arms with a blend of cardio and abs.
SilverSneakers Classic-Combine fun and fitness to increase your cardiovascular and muscular endurance power with a standing circuit workout. A chair is offered for support, stretching, and relaxation exercises.
Studio 3-The perfect blend of Spin, Running and Strength.
Stretch & Strengthen-Equipment will be used for strengthening & resistance training. End with a nice stretch.
Sunrise Yoga- What better way to wake up and get the body going with a Yoga Flow!
- Vinyasa Yoga-Connects individual poses with deep breathes in a series of flowing sequence of movement.
- Zumba-This is a fun, different, easy, and effective class. We create a party-like atmosphere! This is a fitness class designed for everyone!